Turfgrass is different than prairie grass and isn’t something you will see on the beach. This is the type of grass we see in front of someone’s house or in their backyard. Some of the common types of turfgrass are bermudagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, St. Augustinegrass, tall fescue and zoysiagrass. When you take care of and maintain your turfgrass with proper lawn care in Alpharetta, it will also take care of you.
The Benefits of Having a Healthy Lawn
Here are some of the health benefits of getting proper lawn care in Alpharetta for you and your family.
- Having a healthy lawn helps improve the air quality within your vicinity by producing oxygen in the air.
- It also helps keep carbon within the soil.
- It can lower air temperatures on roads, sidewalks and even buildings, which can be important in urban settings.
- When your lawn is healthy, it can help capture and retain water from rain and melting snow, thus putting it back into our groundwater systems.
- It gives us a green space where we can enjoy nature with our family and friends and helps us relax.
- It adds a source of economic value within our communities by adding recreational areas, such as soccer fields, parks and more.
In order to ensure you receive all of these health benefits, it’s imperative to keep your lawn healthy and maintained with proper lawn care.
If you’re looking for more information on lawn care in Alpharetta, visit the Absolute Lawn Pros website to see how they can make your lawn shine.