If your water heater is more than ten years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it. Here are a few signs that indicate it’s time for a new water heater in St Louis:
- There’s rust in your water. This could be a sign that the tank is beginning to corrode and leak.
- Your water heater isn’t providing enough hot water. This could be due to a number of factors, including sediment build-up in the tank.
- Your energy bills have spiked. An inefficient water heater can really drive up your energy costs.
- You hear strange noises coming from the tank. This could be an indication that the heating elements are failing or that there’s sediment build-up in the tank.
- You see water pooling around the base of the tank. This could be a sign of a serious leak.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s probably time to start shopping for a new water heater. When choosing a new water heater, be sure to pick one that is the right size for your home and your family’s needs. You should also consider energy efficiency when making your selection.
When you work with Classic Aire Care, you will receive personalized assistance with each step of the water heater installation process. They will help you determine which type of water heater best suits your needs and take care of the entire installation. If you are ready to begin reaping the benefits of a new water heater in St Louis, visit ClassicAireCare.com today.